Bluetree has been built from the ground-up to provide Conservative MPs, AMs, MSPs, MEPs, mayors, PCCs, candidates, peers, associations, federations, MCAs, groups and affiliates with the features they need to campaign effectively online throughout the election cycle.
With a Bluetree website you can reach out to voters better than ever before, engage them and collect their emails and other data. Around 650k people visit Bluetree websites each month.
- Easy-to-update news, events, campaigns and people
- Tagging of content across the site (e.g. news to campaigns and people), allowing constituents to find information by subject, which is far more flexible and powerful than a simple search function or a predefined list of issues.
- Campaign Responses, to help you respond fully and efficiently to mailings from 38 degrees, Change.org and others
- Advanced data capture
- Interactive boundary and activity maps
- Powerful surveys, petitions and forms
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Flickr and others
- Integration with Party tools, including VoteSource
- Exception search engine optimisation
- Google Analytics
- Online membership, donations and event ticket payments
- Full compliance
Bluetree is customisable and you can choose between a selection of themes. Many people choose to stay with the default theme, but that doesn't mean that you need to. Read more here: Flexibility
Hosting, emails and SSL security are all included. You can read about security and accessibility here: Security and Accessibility
We are constantly developing and improving Bluetree, and dedicated training and support are provided.
If you are interested in talking to us about Bluetree, please contact us via the enquiry form.