If you don't have a Bluetree website
There's no single place to login to Bluetree. Every website is different and every user has a separate login.
If you don't have a website and you need one, please click on the Enquiry Form and send us a message.
If you need access to an existing Bluetree website
If you, your office or association have a Bluetree website and you are taking over running the website, the most common approach is have a handover from the administrator.
Please ask whoever previously managed the website to take the following steps:-
1. Login to the website, go to the User Management section in the control panel and click on the Manage Users app
2. Edit the administrator account and change the password from theirs to yours, and save
3. Finally, they go back into the administrator account and click the Reset password button
4. Log out for the last time.
This will trigger a one-time login, which will come to your email. You can click this link and set your own password.
If you need access to the website in addition to the administrator, then the process is similar.
Ask the administrator to login to the website, go to the User Management section in the control panel and click on the Manage Users app, then add you as an Editor.
If you don't know who used to manage the website, there's another approach you can take:-
1. Go to the login screen of the website (the website address with /login on the end, e.g. www.barchesterconservatives.org.uk/login)
2. Click the Request New Password tab, which will send a one-time login email to the email address linked to the administrator account, which is usually the main email address of the association (on association websites) or the MP's email address (on an MP's website).
If this doesn't work, please contact us using the Enquiry form. Please be sure to include your full details.